Saint-Émilion AOC Grand Cru Classé "Todeschini Distique 14" 2021 - Château Mangot (OWC1)
Out of stock
Shipping: starting from 2024
This product is part of the Futures collection, which are Bordeaux wines available for sale while they’re still ageing in barrel. Buy it now and receive it in 2024.
The payment is split in two; you pay 80% now, and the remaining 20% plus customs and shipping in 2024, upon delivery.
This item is not subject to offers or discounts
Appellation: Saint-Émilion AOC
Grape: cabernet franc 100%
Bottle size: 0.75l
For the nature of the Futures system, it's not possible to have mixed carts, with both ready to ship wines and Futures.
Learn more about Bordeaux Wine Futures here